- Registered on: 10/19/2016
- Last connection: 11/27/2018
Reported issues: 5
- 08:39 AM Movian Bug #3393: Movian time is wrong after a while
- Have a look at the screenshots. The first one is after starting Movian. The second one is eight hours later. Time sta...
- 08:14 PM Movian Revision 3700d3d2 (git): cec: Map RED key to switch view action
- 09:46 PM Movian Bug #3393 (New): Movian time is wrong after a while
- When I start Movian, the time is in sync with the system. When I let it run for a while (hours or days), Movian shows...
- 06:21 PM Movian Bug #3327: RPi: DVD menus don't work, DVDs are not detected, "dvd:" starts a search
- Thanks for the hint!
Looking down the queue, this issue seems to be related to #1986 as well ("DVD menu is not sho...
- 09:56 PM Movian Bug #3327 (New): RPi: DVD menus don't work, DVDs are not detected, "dvd:" starts a search
- On the Raspberry, DVDs are not shown in the home screen. Also, DVD menus don't work. Entering "dvd:" starts
- 09:04 PM Movian Bug #3326: DVD playback is broken since 5.0.481 / PR#233 (observed on RPi, Linux)
- Very nice. I can confirm that PR#231 fixes the issue for me (tested on Debian 9 so far).
- 07:51 AM Movian Bug #3326: DVD playback is broken since 5.0.481 / PR#233 (observed on RPi, Linux)
- I attached two full logs. The first one is from 5.0.480, where DVD playback worked. The second one is from 5.0.481, w...
- 05:43 PM Movian Bug #3326 (New): DVD playback is broken since 5.0.481 / PR#233 (observed on RPi, Linux)
- DVD playback doesn't work anymore since 5.0.481 / PR#233 (at least on RPi and Debian Linux).
This is what I see in...
- 01:18 PM Movian RPi: RE: RPI zero & RPI zero w
- Dear Vitaly, did you try to boot up Raspbian normally, and then start the showtime binary from a shell ("/stos/mnt/sh...
- 04:44 PM Movian Bug #3317 (New): Quoting error in hint on setup to use RTC with RPi
- On the RPi, when RTC is not available a hint is issued to the user to use "setcap".
The command described in the h...
Also available in: Atom