- Registered on: 03/16/2016
- Last connection: 04/20/2018
Reported issues: 4
- 11:59 AM Movian Feature #3389 (New): Add support for Raspberry PI Zero W and Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Please add support for Raspberry PI Zero W and Raspberry Pi 3B+.
- 07:42 PM Movian General: RE: Is movian dying?
- I don't think is dying, but there is only one developer.
- How can I browse local filesystem of the microSD. /tmp/stos/cache interests me, because that's the biggest partition....
- 05:15 PM Movian Bug #3236 (Fixed): twitch plugin doesn't work
- I get the following error page:
Unable to open resource
HTTP request failed https://api.twitch.tv/k...
- 10:31 AM Movian Feature #3193: Package for raspberry pi
- I think he would like optware or entware-ng support to install programs.
- 04:26 PM Movian Bug #3173 (New): Switch tv input source setting powers on tv
- When "Switch tv input source" is on( in settings->Tv Control) & I power off the Samsung TV, it powers on TV after abo...
- 03:57 PM Movian Bug #3052: Usb devices aren't mounted.
- RPI 2 worked because it has a different kernel config.
- 01:24 PM Movian Bug #3052: Usb devices aren't mounted.
- I managed to find the bug. In kernel-rpi-release.config CONFIG_USB_STORAGE=y is missing.
Also available in: Atom