- Registered on: 07/25/2015
- Last connection: 11/18/2017
- Movian (Plugin Developer, 05/17/2017)
Reported issues: 20
- 09:01 AM Movian Google Native Client: RE: How does Google decision to phase out Apps affect us?
- No, the only change is to handle DVB subtitles without crashing.
You can always drag & drop a link from your brows...
- 01:17 PM Movian Google Native Client: RE: How does Google decision to phase out Apps affect us?
- I already compiled 490 a month ago and posted the link here:
- 11:13 AM Movian PS3: RE: YTS Plugin is not working.
- I just tested the plugin and it works. You may uninstall yours and install it again. The address is yts.ag
- 10:40 AM Movian Plugins: RE: Kaban.tv
- Go to Movian's "Settings->General->Beta testing passwords" and enter *buksa*
Then restart Movian and if you have "...
- 09:10 AM Movian Bug #3319: Crash with H264/AVC videos when using hardware acceleration
- I believe that all the streams that crash are 1080i (interlaced). I also noticed that on the Sony TV Movian doesn't u...
- 05:52 PM Movian Bug #3319 (New): Crash with H264/AVC videos when using hardware acceleration
- The problem is on all android devices I have: Smartphone (6.0.1), Sony Bravia (6.0.1), Xiaomi Mi TV Box (7.0).
- 05:25 PM Movian Plugins: RE: ArenaBG / Zamunda.Net / subsBG Plugins
- All three plugins are updated. More info in the first post.
- 03:02 PM Movian Bug #3291: М3U playlist problem
- Rural Hunter wrote:
> Thanks Dean!
And if someone needs the NACL version (for Google Chrome - very useful for tes...
- 03:45 PM Movian Bug #3291: М3U playlist problem
- Here is the updated Movian 5.0.490 with the DVB-SUBTITLES fix for Playstation3. It is also available from multiMAN's ...
- 12:46 PM Movian Bug #3291: М3U playlist problem
- in ext/libav/libavcodec/dvbsubdec.c: dvbsub_parse_display_definition_segment() and dvbsub_display_end_segment()
Also available in: Atom