- Registered on: 07/25/2015
- Last connection: 05/26/2017
- Movian (Plugin Developer, 05/17/2017)
Reported issues: 18
- 03:15 PM Movian RPi: RE: movian + jessie + other services, for example: tvheadend, acestream, etc.
- I'm glad I was of some help :)
All Linux-arm/Pi versions of Movian (5.0.219 -> 5.0.488) are always available here:...
- 12:36 PM Movian General: RE: OpenSubtitles problem with ISO codes
- You must use the three-letter code for your language: it is either gre or ell (I guess "ell" will work for you) - jus...
- Any comments and suggestions about these three plugins are welcome.
In the latest versions of arena/zamunda plugin...
- 04:37 PM Movian Feature #3294: RETURN button on Smart TV Samsung
- Is Movian running on the TV (Android) or on external device?
If Movian is running on external device, try to enabl...
- 01:21 PM Movian Bug #3291: М3U playlist problem
- The problem with DVB subtitles is from years. Movian (and showtime) always crashed when trying to play HTTP stream wi...
- 03:19 PM Movian Bug #3233 (Fixed): RPi - Full system crash
- When movian tries to display the poster image and metadata for a movie/episode it crashes the system (screen gets gar...
- 03:46 PM Movian Bug #3197: RPi - Crashes constantly during video playback
- I have found the problem and now everything works fine with the latest build.
There is a small typo in *Revision c...
- 03:07 PM Movian Bug #3197: RPi - Crashes constantly during video playback
- The problem/crash is *NOT* present in build 337, but in 338 and all later builds it crashes.
- 09:25 PM Movian Bug #3197: RPi - Crashes constantly during video playback
- Sadly build 360 with your change doesn't fix it. It crashes in 15-20 seconds.
I can see Video/Audio packets queuin...
- 05:00 PM Movian Bug #3197 (Fixed): RPi - Crashes constantly during video playback
- The latest stable version for me was build 331. Some time after this build (up to 355) when you introduced some chang...
Also available in: Atom