- Registered on: 07/25/2015
- Last connection: 02/20/2018
- Movian (Plugin Developer, 05/17/2017)
Reported issues: 20
- 03:43 PM Movian Bug #3234: Subtitle S_DVBSUB problem
- The subtitles provided by tvheadend are NOT “dvb_subtitles” but in another remixed/internal format.
- 10:58 AM Movian Bug #3291: Movian crashes on DVB subtitles
- Dean Kasabow wrote:
> I tested the sample and it doesn't crash. DVB_TELETEXT subtitles are not supported anyway (whi...
- 10:54 AM Movian Bug #3291: Movian crashes on DVB subtitles
- I tested the sample and it doesn't crash. DVB_TELETEXT subtitles are not supported anyway (which may lead to the cras...
- 10:49 AM Movian Plugins: RE: ArenaBG / Zamunda.Net / subsBG Plugins
- When your UL/DL ratio is less than 1.0 (i.e. not superuser) you can't download/watch more than 10 torrents in less th...
- 10:06 AM Movian Plugins: RE: ArenaBG / Zamunda.Net / subsBG Plugins
- I updated the plugin to 1.1.0. There is option is Settings: "Use RSS Download Key (Superuser)" set to "On" by default...
- 01:43 PM Movian Plugins: RE: ArenaBG / Zamunda.Net / subsBG Plugins
- I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. About 5000 people are using the plugin, including me.
I use it everyda...
- 07:39 PM Movian UI: RE: EPG
- Only on startup or if you select the option from the ||| menu "Refresh Playlist and EPG". You can set how often at st...
- 10:52 AM Movian UI: RE: EPG
- If you're running the STOS version, update your Movian with this one:
- 10:03 AM Movian UI: RE: EPG
- It depends on the platform/connection to your device and your TV.
In all cases you should be able to switch channe...
- 01:19 PM Movian General: RE: SMB protocol update
- I don't know if it is related to your issue, but I have a HDD attached to my router, which supports "samba", but the ...
Also available in: Atom