- Registered on: 04/09/2015
- Last connection: 09/19/2016
- Movian (Plugin Developer, 11/19/2015)
Reported issues: 4
- 01:13 PM Movian Bug #3216 (New): Youtube Plugin SearchFilterCriteria broken
- If you select the duration criteria in the contextmenu of a youtube plugin search / channel, you get an error indicat...
- 05:01 AM Movian Plugins: RE: The (sorry) state of the Youtube plugin
- In Movian 4 the old Youtube plugin had an entry in the settings for minimum video quality etc. Where are those settin...
- I just switched from Movian 4 to 5 and the new UI seems to miss the context menus. Some plugins use these menus to gi...
- 01:25 PM Movian Bug #2979 (Fixed): German "Umlaute" probably generate a buffer overflow / corruption during JSON ...
- I had a problem that in my plugin, the favorite list got deleted / new generated almost each time the user restarts m...
- 12:37 AM Movian Bug #2912: PS3 Crashes when playing mp3
- Edit: Mp3 Playback works on Bleeding Edge.
- 12:09 AM Movian Bug #2912 (Fixed): PS3 Crashes when playing mp3
- When trying to play a mp3 file from web gui or using plugin page.source Movian crashes and returns to XMB. The system...
- 02:05 AM Movian Bug #2593: Non functioning setTimeout and showtime.sleep()
- Yeah fixed that. Everything working as expected now. was just confusing regarding the update "branch" selection in th...
- 05:49 PM Movian Bug #2593: Non functioning setTimeout and showtime.sleep()
- Just found out that for the showtime.sleep its only wrong in the wiki. It seems to be milliseconds and not seconds. S...
- 05:44 PM Movian Bug #2593 (Fixed): Non functioning setTimeout and showtime.sleep()
- showtime.sleep() does not seem to do anything.
When trying to use setTimeout instead there will be a ReferenceError:...
Also available in: Atom