- Registered on: 03/24/2015
- Last connection: 10/27/2017
Reported issues: 1
- 11:58 PM Movian Bug #3321 (New): Per-file settings corrupt data on ftp-server
- If the option "Store per-file settings in filesystem" is enabled and there are write permissions via ftp/smb, then wh...
- 10:07 PM Movian PS3: RE: Torrent video streaming stops
- Up. The bug still is on my PS3 with the latest Movian (bleeding edge).
- There is no video when I try to play mkv/mp4 files. Only avi files are OK. I tested it on many different files.
- Please, somebody send me the files from the latest stable version for RPi (4.10.37)
Files I need: bin/showtime, bin/...
- I changed wifi to the cable (wifi is too slow on ps3) and I found a very annoying bug:
After ~40 minutes torrent-vid...
- 07:26 AM Movian PS3: RE: Sometimes .torrent doesn't open
- Ok, I've repeated the bug:
1) I open blabla.torrent and watch the movie.
2) I close the file and clean the bittor...
- Sometimes I have the problem:
I open .torrent and watch it. Next, I close the file. When I try to open the .torrent ...
- 06:55 PM Movian RPi: RE: WiFi USB doesn't work
- My TV is Philips 42PFL7404. I just installed libcec and it works.
On STOS hdmi-cec works too, but I had to install ...
- 10:07 AM Movian RPi: RE: WiFi USB doesn't work
- It sounds sad. But the Raspbian already have all wifi drivers including the ralink for dwa-110. May release a .deb ve...
- I use Dlink DWA-110 for my RPi. It works with Raspbian, but the Movian doesn't see the adapter. For fix it I got all ...
Also available in: Atom