- Registered on: 01/21/2015
- Last connection: 01/02/2017
Reported issues: 24
- 01:31 PM Movian Bug #3221: Crash when opening the folder containing MKV files (PS3)
- Andreas Smas wrote:
> It's hard to make a program 100% crash safe in particular on systems like PS3 which offers no ...
- 12:03 PM Movian Bug #3221: Crash when opening the folder containing MKV files (PS3)
- 06:07 AM Movian Feature #3226 (New): Rename file names according to metadata
- Since Movian has basic file management abilities (cut,copy, move), why not add a feature to automatically rename file...
- 08:01 PM Movian Bug #3221: Crash when opening the folder containing MKV files (PS3)
- This has happened to me with other video files. If movian has problems reading some files or if can't play them, it s...
- 07:54 PM Movian Bug #3223 (New): TV season page layout only works with metadata
- If you have perfectly named episodes (1x01, 1x02... 2x01) for a TV show, but there is no metadata downloaded (it was ...
- 07:48 PM Movian Bug #3222: Metadata is not downloaded
- I'm talking about since Movian implemented the right panel until 5.0.409.
5.0.417 is completely broken and does n...
- 07:45 PM Movian Bug #3222 (New): Metadata is not downloaded
- Right panel metadata is not downloaded automatically, most of the time only for the first and last video in the folde...
- 07:33 PM Movian Bug #3221 (Need feedback): Crash when opening the folder containing MKV files (PS3)
- Movian crashes when reading some video files, probably related to high ReFrames encoding. It happens when accessing t...
- 04:32 PM Movian Feature #3215 (New): Update Movie / TV show episodes scores (stars) from time to time
- If you get a new movie / tv show, most scores are very biased especially when it's just released. That's because at f...
- 06:36 PM Movian Feature #3206: Remap buttons previous and next to pageup down
- I forgot, in TV shows also make the pause at the beginning of a new season. (Between music discs too, etc)
Also available in: Atom