- Registered on: 11/18/2014
- Last connection: 12/11/2020
- Movian (Plugin Developer, 11/19/2014)
Reported issues: 0
- 11:18 PM Movian Plugins: RE: onedrive plugin
thanks a lot for this plugin.
Works pretty well so far.
But I also noticed some issues:
- If I try to ope...
- 09:46 AM Movian Plugins: RE: onedrive plugin
- For plugin devs, there is an API for it:
- 09:13 AM Movian Bug #2553: Mediatheken plugin problem
- I fixed it in version 0.1.2, but there seems to be a problem with the showtime webpage.
When I try to publish it, I ...
- 04:01 PM Movian Plugins: RE: Help needed to create correct rtmpe URL
- Not right away.
The problem is, that I do not know the correct parameters that I need to create based on the xml inf...
- 02:13 PM Movian Plugins: RE: Help needed to create correct rtmpe URL
- How can I do that?
All videos seem to be accessible from Germany only.
I use the ZenMate browser plugin to change m...
- 12:39 PM Movian Plugins: RE: Help needed to create correct rtmpe URL
I would like to create a plugin for it, but it seems a bit complicated...
I understand that showtime should be able to play encrypted rtmp streams with SWF verificaton.
I get the fo...
- 10:33 PM Movian Plugins: RE: Help needed with XML parser
- no, that is exactly what I have tried, but it does not work
- 10:09 PM Movian Plugins: RE: Help needed with XML parser
- thx, from which of your plugins is this, so I can see the full code?
- 09:37 PM Movian Plugins: RE: Help needed with XML parser
- yes, I have tried that already, but with the same result.
Can you give an example for that xml please?
Also available in: Atom