- Registered on: 11/11/2014
- Last connection: 08/23/2016
Reported issues: 4
- 08:19 PM Movian Bug #3191: yifi
- Found something, i disabled fetch meta-data on both plugins and now they work again:)
- 07:05 PM Movian Bug #3191: yifi
- Updated to bleeding edge version 5.0.401 on the PS3 keeps throwing me back to the XBMC with opening Yifi, EZRVapi and...
- 06:55 PM Movian Bug #3191: yifi
- Updated to Latest bleeding edge and yifi and eztv plugins still keep crashing and returning my PS3 to the XMB.:(
- 10:11 PM Movian Bug #3191: yifi
- Here are the logs, it crashes also with the EZTV plugin...
- 12:45 PM Movian Bug #3191: yifi
- Rob Koni wrote:
> Interesting, could you provide a crash log?
As i get home i will try to provide a crashlog.
- 05:57 PM Movian Bug #3191 (Fixed): yifi
- since the latest bleeding edge build on ps3 with crash fixes, yifi plugin crashes movian and ps3 returns to xmb.
- 03:46 PM Movian Bug #3189: Crashes on movian-5.0.314 (Bleeding Edge)
- Same problem here, started happening Around bleeding edge version 5.0.308 this is the last version that starts withou...
- 05:48 PM Plugins Bug #2821 (Fixed): EZTVAPI plugin
- Hi, the EZTVapi plugin needs the Domain/URL changed, the new URL is : https://eztv.ag.
- 05:43 PM Movian Bug #2814: Yts error
- Hi, the website of YIFI is up again, so don remove it yet. Only change needed is the Domain/URL, it is now : YTS.AG.
- 12:37 PM Movian Bug #2786 (Fixed): Add back seen markers
- Hi, i am using the latest bleeding edge version of movian on the PS3.
There is no watched marker anymore when you co...
Also available in: Atom