- Registered on: 12/03/2013
- Last connection: 07/20/2016
Reported issues: 0
- 04:01 PM Movian PS3: RE: Ps3 crash
- I was having the same issue. Thanks for providing the last working version. I'll not update for a while and keep chec...
- 11:07 AM Movian Plugins: RE: Ororo.tv plugin
- It looks like Ororo.tv might have found a way to implement their 1 hour limit (every 24 hours) to the plugin. Hopeful...
- 07:46 PM Movian Android: RE: Does movian support chromecast?
- Chromecast SDK is publicly available and Popcorn time allows you to use chromecast so I would imagine it would be pos...
- 07:44 PM Movian Google Native Client: RE: No sound
- I just went on to pull off a log and it's working now. Whatever you did, thanks :)
- 10:29 AM Movian Google Native Client: RE: No sound
- No, I'm on Windows 7
- 02:14 PM Movian Google Native Client: RE: No sound
- I'm also getting no audio on the Movian Chrome app.
- I've noticed this heading on Android but with nothing under it. Does this need setting up somewhere or is it a placeh...
- 02:03 PM Movian Plugins: RE: Ororo.tv plugin
- Glad you got it working Chris.
That's really weird Antonio. A few things to try that spring to mind:
What if y...
- 01:01 PM Movian Plugins: RE: Ororo.tv plugin
- Also, I'm on bleeding edge movian so that's not the issue.
- 12:52 PM Movian Plugins: RE: Ororo.tv plugin
- So when you go into the plugins which version of ororo does it give you to download?
Also available in: Atom