- Registered on: 09/08/2011
- Last connection: 05/04/2012
Reported issues: 0
Not sure, if this question has already been answered:
How does Showtime handle the usage of different audio...
- 04:58 PM Movian PS3: RE: Difference between multiMan and "regular" Versions
- Tried the same movie again with 3.5.171-gf1b3001 (standalone) and did not experience any problems!
- 10:15 PM Movian PS3: RE: Difference between multiMan and "regular" Versions
- OK - thanks. BTW - great piece of software!!
- Hi there. I recently encountered some strange behavior and wanted to see, if anyone has encountered something or even...
- 02:51 AM Movian PS3: RE: Performance of Blu-Ray Files
- Thanks. AVCHDs work perfectly with the high bitrates and VC-1 encodes. Tried the 4.2 setting for the high bitrate x26...
- 11:16 PM Movian PS3: RE: Performance of Blu-Ray Files
1. I do get the VC-1 comment - its a shame, but without an available accelerator, nothing one can do
2. Not s...
I have tried to play two Blu-Ray remuxes using Showtime 3.1.239.g877ec.dirty (and older versions), but the ...
Also available in: Atom