The clock displaying is not right
|Found in version:||3.1.6||Platform:||PS3|
Hi,i like the clock displayed at the right upper screen very much,but the time displayed is not
right for my local timezone.My locale timezone is GMT+8,and i think the timezone that showtime used now is GMT.I suggest that showtime can adjust the timezone automatically or the developer can add a timezone option in configuration.
#1 Updated by Rusty Unknown over 11 years ago
I suggest 3 choices for development:
1. Remove clock from PS3 Platform (You can press the "PS Button" on controller to view time, even while Showtime is running.
2. Use some clock API to detect correct time via internet connection.
3. Detect PS3's clock (no idea how to do that)
#2 Updated by Baye Baye over 11 years ago
I already made a remark about this. Simply make a GMT+ option you can fill in yourself and it is fixed.
#3 Updated by Baye Baye over 11 years ago
Sorry was a bad idea... http://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/issues/713#change-2690
#4 Updated by Andreas Smas over 11 years ago
- Category set to User interface
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version set to 3.4
#5 Updated by Andreas Smas over 11 years ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 1b3c70360021b4cb9c60e5379f2dddb916de02e3.