|Assignee:||Andreas Smas||% Done:|
|Found in version:||3.0
The clock in showtime is 1 hour off compared to XMB/MULTIMAN.
Change included in version 3.3.62
ps3: Correctly display local time (ie, adjusted for current timezone)
- Target version changed from 3.1 to 3.2
- Target version changed from 3.2 to 34
There is no support for getting localtime in psl1ght :-(
I'll have to do this later.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Immediate to Normal
I don't understand why the clock in multiman is correct. There must be support? Or is multiman using the official SDK?
Yes multiman uses the official SDK AFAIK
- Target version changed from 34 to 3.4
- Status changed from Accepted to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom