Screen is fade-in/out when playing TV program which is i/p frame mixed.
|Assignee:||Xyou A.||% Done:|
|Found in version:||3.0
I use Showtime watching live TV program via the server of DVBViewer Pro,
and I found there is a problem when playing i/p frame mixed video.
To express detailed, I used my mobile phone to capture a video and attached here.
Sorry for my bad English.
I uploaded another video recorded by DSLR, you can see the video info in Showtime,
it shows when video frame type changed(between i/p), screen will be fade-in/out.
Again, Sorry for my bad English.
GLW: Rework video display pipeline
This makes it possible to switch resolution of video on-the-fly,
will be needed when doing seamless HLS bitrate switching.
- Target version set to 3.2
- Category set to 19
- Status changed from New to Need feedback
Attach a sample file that exhibits this problem or I can't fix it.
Here is the TS clip. Thanks for your reply.
- Category set to Video playback
- Status changed from Need feedback to Accepted
- Target version changed from 3.2 to 34
- Platform set to Linux
Seems it's a problem with how the Cell MPEG decoder output frames.
I don't have a good idea how to solve this right now. Sorry.
- Target version changed from 34 to 4.0
- Target version changed from 4.0 to 34
- Status changed from Accepted to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from 34 to 4.4
Also available in: Atom