Showtime does not see external SSA / ASS subtitles
- Status changed from New to Need feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Smas to Sada Oromon
Sample files or I will delete the ticket.
Example this video.
Video has English hardsub and external Russian softsub.
Just a question, do you play this from USB stick or Hardware, or from a UPNP/DLNA server, and if so, which one?
Andreas, the subtitle file is UTF-8 coded, perhaps that is the problem?
So, will it fixed?
It realy big problem to me =(
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Need feedback to Accepted
- Target version changed from 33 to 4.0
- Status changed from Accepted to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom