|Assignee:||Andreas Smas||% Done:|
Because of the FAT32 partion of external hard drive if I have a movie of 10 gb in order to put on it I obviusly need to split in 4 piece ( everyone no bigger that 4 gb ). The SONY XMB player start the split 2 immediately after that the split 1 is over without returning to the XMB, showtime doesn't ! I have to return to the showtime's menu and then choice manually the next file.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Target version set to 3.0
Well not realy. I agree that it's a good feature and I will try to get it in. But I can't give you a definite time of when that will happen.
I see, well I think that if it's on the unpdate table is good enough !
anyway it's this difficoult to implement ? It doesn't seem a very incredible feature at an observer's eye !
- Category changed from 19 to Video playback
- Target version changed from 3.0 to 33
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
Any hope for an acceleration in development for this feature ? I bealive that this is exential for every user !
- Target version changed from 33 to 3.6
- Status changed from New to Fixed
Also available in: Atom