Add HTSP / Tvheadend support to flat UI
|Assignee:||Andreas Smas||% Done:|
|Found in version:||4.99.236
After htsp://core2 (tvh server) I see a list of channel groups.
Selecting a channel group results in: "Error: unable to open skin://pages/tvchannels.view"
- Subject changed from ERROR from tvheadend to Add HTSP / Tvheadend support to flat UI
- Target version set to 5.0
HTSP / Tvheadend support is lacking in master, but it's on the TODO-list for sure.
- Status changed from New to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I can confirm that selecting channels is working now but ...
The result is the most weird video I seen. It plays but with moving vertical lines. This is not shown in Kodi.
should I make a new issue? and what do you need more?
- Status changed from Fixed to Need feedback
What type of moving lines? Can you perhaps film the screen with a smartphone camera .. or take a photo or something?
Its not only with tvheadend playpack, but also with movies provided by Kodi server.
My hardware is:
- Linux i3 4.2.0-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.2.3-2 (2015-10-14) x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 530 @ 2.93GHz
- VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 12)
Ok, that was weird. Never seen anything like it. Looks like sometimes it stretches a frame vertically from just one row.
Can you try to turn off "Video frame interpolation" in Settings -> Video settings during playback?
Thanks that helpt (turn off "Video frame interpolation")
- Status changed from Need feedback to Fixed
Must be something specific to your setup, hard to diagnose
Also available in: Atom