|Assignee:||Andreas Smas||% Done:|
|Found in version:||4.99
stopped working the remote at the TV samsung UE-22C4000. log attached
Checked, everything works in KODI
- Subject changed from HDMI CEC Samsung to Switch to libCEC
- Target version set to 5.0
The logfile is not form 4.99, however...
The CEC implementation is a bit buggy and it's hard for me to diagnose so i will switch to libcec instead.
- Related to Feature #1714: Support HDMI-CEC on Linux through libcec added
- Related to Bug #1916: CEC not working with Vizio TV added
- Related to Bug #2521: HDMI CEC is not working with Philips, Panasonic and some Samsung TV brands added
- Status changed from New to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom