Smarter coverart/icon selection for video files
I like to save my jpeg movies covers with the actual video, so so I can turn off metadata, and it used to display the movie with its cover as if metadata was on, I doesn't do it after 4.10 I also tested on dlna and it does show the cover but as a diferent document.
Just a comment here that for DLNA it's the DLNA server that sets the cover-art/image so Movian has nothing to do with it there.
- Subject changed from movies with JPEG to Smarter coverart/icon selection for video files
- Target version set to 5.0
- Use embedded icon in MKV-files
- Check for image-name with same stem as movie file.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Target version changed from 5.0 to 5.2
I've been doing some metadata tests and wanted to let you know that embedded cover art on mp4 is not displaying.
Also available in: Atom