HLS fails to play if keyframe have too big PTS/DTS delta
|Assignee:||Andreas Smas||% Done:|
|Found in version:||4.9.479
VLC plays fine.
hls: Be more tolerant against bad PTS/DTS deltas.
Just mark PTS as bad as we need DTS to synchronize streams
- Related to Bug #2647: Bitrate string under the throbber has gone after playdeck improvements (regression) added
This is connected to bitrate string display/undisplay under throbber. Online TV->M3U->Hungarian. Try zapping to Konyha TV directly or from another item. And you eventually see this.
- Subject changed from HLS is blackscreen on some streams (regression) to HLS goes blackscreen after opening if bitrate string quickly displayed on/off (regression)
- Subject changed from HLS goes blackscreen after opening if bitrate string quickly displayed on/off (regression) to HLS fails to play if keyframe have too big PTS/DTS delta
- Status changed from New to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom