htsp.c - DISABLED channels (unchecked in tvheadend) - makes any empty space in the list view
|Assignee:||Andreas Smas||% Done:|
|Found in version:||Any recent versions (Feb-March 2015)||Platform:||PS3|
How to reproduce:
- Go in tvheadend web GUI
- Uncheck the "Enabled" box on some random channels.
- Click "Save" button.
- Start up Movian / Showtime Media Player
- Log in to tvheadend service via HTSP protocol (or saved bookmark).
- Any Tag lists.
- Blank entries at the end of the list. One for each disabled channel that would otherwise be in the list.
- List length to be = only the enabled channels (not enabled+disabled channels). As disabled channels cannot be shown.
- The "All channels" list.
Behavious is not so broken in 'all channels' list. It is better there because no extra blank entries. However the scrollbar on right still behaves 'as-if' there were more channels. It scrolls too far. (but no blank entries are selectable at the end). E.g. if navigate backwards from start of list (arrow up) it wraps around to last visible channel.