Automount external drives USB/HDD etc (RPi)
|Assignee:||Andreas Smas||% Done:|
I've installed STOS successfully, but the icon of HDD will never show.
There is no way to mount an external HDD. I've tried SSH to ST to manually mount, but found nothing under /dev.
Tried both NTFS and FAT32.
Version of STOS: 1.0.10
Version of ST: 4.6.9.xxxxx
- Subject changed from Automount external HDD to Automount external drives USB/HDD etc (RPi)
- Target version set to 4.10
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from New to Accepted
Good news, this is almost working now..
Just need some stabilization and additional testing, hopefully will be in tomorrow.
- Status changed from Accepted to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom