Update button is not activated on update page of ST if new update found
|Assignee:||Andreas Smas||% Done:|
|Found in version:||4.5.216
After 4.5.216 on update page when ST detects new version on entering - cursor is wrongly set to what's new part of the page instead of keeping update button active.
The strange thing is that if you press back and reenter the update page - eventually check update button becomes active and that behaviour is strange. I suppose that check update only should be active only if new ver is found.
- Subject changed from Wrong cursor focus after new update is found on update page entering to Random button activation on update page of ST
When new update is found - button is not active. You need to go back then enter again.
- Subject changed from Random button activation on update page of ST to Update button is not activated on update page of ST if new update found
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Priority changed from High to Immediate
- Status changed from New to Accepted
This is bad and will be fixed...
But in the meantime you can press 'left' and you will reach the download button.
two times even i think ..
for some reason the scroll bar is focused and no the button and it's impossible to reach the button from the scroll bar
- Status changed from Accepted to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset git|commit:14a41b41e52a9b255495d05b4b7811fad2f17ba6.
Also available in: Atom