CEC not working with Vizio TV
|Assignee:||Andreas Smas||% Done:|
|Found in version:||4.4
Here's the log with CEC debug turned on:
TV is a Vizio E320VL
Let me know if you need anything else.
Are you sure you turned CEC debug in settings:dev ? I don't see any cec debug strings in your log...
Do you have PS3? If yes - does it work over CEC with that TV?
- Category set to General
- Status changed from New to Need feedback
- Assignee set to Andreas Smas
Is the problem still actual?
- Related to Bug #2521: HDMI CEC is not working with Philips, Panasonic and some Samsung TV brands added
- Related to Feature #1714: Support HDMI-CEC on Linux through libcec added
- Target version set to 5.0
- Status changed from Need feedback to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom