ST can't display H264 10bit MKVs on PS3 and Linux
|Assignee:||Andreas Smas||% Done:|
The first 24 episodes of Dragon Ball Z Kai work properly. But after 25 there is only the sound works.. I can not uploaded an episode with my crappy connection. So I put a link hoping not to get typed on the fingers.^^ http://www.t411.me/torrents/dragon-ball-z-kai-029-v2-le-premier-membre-du-commando-ginyu-comment-contrer-la-magie-de-guldo-multi-720p-bdrip-x264-khaya
Thank you in advance and thank you for the exceptional work that you made on showtime!
PS: I put "PS3 platform" but Linux there is the same bug.
#2 Updated by Tristan Lapointe over 7 years ago
- File Dragon.Ball.Z.Kai.029.Le premier membre du commando Ginyu. Comment contrer la magie de Guldo !!.MULTi.720p.BDRip.x264-KHAYA.mkv.torrent added
I join a .torrent file, but this site requires you to register.
Unless the file takes into account my username and pass, I do not know. this is just speculation ...
if it does not work I can create and give you the password of an new account, let me know.
Thank you again
#3 Updated by Leonid Protasov over 7 years ago
- File Dragon.Ball.Z.Kai.029.Le premier membre du commando Ginyu. Comment contrer la magie de Guldo !!.MULTi.720p.BDRip.x264-KHAYA.mkv added
- Subject changed from Blackscreen with some makarov file to Blackscreen on some MKV files
- Target version set to 4.4
- Found in version changed from 4.3 to 4.3.613
- Platform changed from PS3 to Linux
Plays well on RPI, but is blackscreen on Linux and PS3. I've attached the sample is talked about here.
#4 Updated by Andreas Smas over 7 years ago
- Subject changed from Blackscreen on some MKV files to Blackscreen on some MKV files (10bit video)
- Target version changed from 4.4 to 33
This is high bit depth (10 bit) video. For PS3, this will most likely never be fixed. It should be fixed for Linux but probably not for 4.4