When playing H264 level >4.2 ST is always black screen (PS3)
|Assignee:||Andreas Smas||% Done:|
|Found in version:||newer then 4.2
till 4.2 if cpu was to slow it still showed the video.
all newer version go blackscreen while showing cpu to slow message.
Change included in version 4.5.163
Video: Don't try to catch up if we don't have frames available in queue
- Subject changed from CPU to slow with blackscreen to When playing H264 level >4.2 ST is always black screen (PS3)
it only goes blackscreen when the message appears "CPU too slow"
till 4.2 the video was still running but with a little lag.
newer versions go blackscreen as long the message is shown and you can only hear the sound.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version set to 4.6
- Status changed from Accepted to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset git|commit:d53532facae319bc9b55736a9ca13163269698e6.
Also available in: Atom