Help to disable on screen file info that appears when playing a video file?

Added by Steven Hawkins almost 5 years ago

Is there a way to disable the on screen file info / audio info that appears at the top of the screen each time a video file plays.

I know it only stays up there for a few seconds, but I'm hoping there is a way to not have it appear at all.

I would appreciate any help or knowledge regarding this matter.

(I'm using the latest version Movian 5.0.161 on the PS3)

Replies (6)

RE: Help to disable on screen file info that appears when playing a video file? - Added by Andreas Smas almost 5 years ago

There's no way to disable it as it is right now.

Just out of curiosity, why do you not want this?

RE: Help to disable on screen file info that appears when playing a video file? - Added by Steven Hawkins almost 5 years ago

Hey Andreas, Thank You for your response.

I use Movian for my Home Cinema, and it would just look more professional to my guests if that text didn't appear.

RE: Help to disable on screen file info that appears when playing a video file? - Added by Andreas Smas almost 5 years ago

Andreas Smas wrote:

Ok, I hear you :-)

I generally prefer not having settings to control things so maybe it can be changed so that this information is shown together with the other Media Info

RE: Help to disable on screen file info that appears when playing a video file? - Added by Steven Hawkins almost 5 years ago

Thanks Andreas, I really do appreciate you taking the time to respond. :)

In the meantime I went ahead and downgraded back to the previous version I was using (4.3). That version only shows the audio info at the top of the screen each time a different video file plays. I'm not sure about earlier versions, as without trying them all I can only assume (which I hate doing) that each version/build displays some kind of file info at the start.

RE: Help to disable on screen file info that appears when playing a video file? - Added by funny jokes about 3 years ago

The information you share is very useful. It is closely related to my work and has helped me grow. Thank you!
[[http://instagquotes.com]]

(1-6/6)