RPi v2 Random Icon appears

Added by nikkpap (Nikos) about 6 years ago

Hi i just bought a rpi2 and I installed the stos 2.1 then update at the latest BE and test my new hardware, I notice that at the boot screen I have now 4 raspberry icons at the left top I thought that is the cores then I notice a icon square multicolored at the right up corner. I thing I appears at random times... Is this normal and how to disable it its annoying....

Replies (6)

RE: RPi v2 Random Icon appears - Added by Andreas Smas about 6 years ago

I'll have a look right away

How often does it appear?

RE: RPi v2 Random Icon appears - Added by nikkpap (Nikos) about 6 years ago

Forgive me style its not rude attitude, I just want to report any of the problems I found just to make the movian far far far away,from the competitors....

Thanks... And adreas as I said to you again its time for a backup second plugin for subs,

I don't think you are rude at all. I just can't see the icon when i tested. For me it appears during boot but then disappears

I've found the issue. It's actually a warning from the system. Your power supply is not powerful enough the "rainbow icon" indicates under-voltage.

Read more about it here: http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=82373

RE: RPi v2 Random Icon appears - Added by nikkpap (Nikos) about 6 years ago

You rock one more time.... Thanks I was using the psu of my rpi1 which was 1,5A and notice that this icon came when I was using the remote control from the tv but when I used keyboard was not appearing so now with 2 A psu from my wife's Samsung s4 everything is ok except my wife's screaming... Hhaha thanks

Consider of making an alternative sub plugin

(1-6/6)