Opensubtitles

Added by Nikos Gar about 5 years ago

Since yesterdays update, opensubtitles doesnt download specific to the episodes subs but similar to the name of the series! Can you fix that? Thanks in advance


Replies (11)

RE: Opensubtitles - Added by Leonid Protasov about 5 years ago

Nikos Gar wrote:

Since yesterdays update, opensubtitles doesnt download specific to the episodes subs but similar to the name of the series! Can you fix that? Thanks in advance

Can you provide test link?

RE: Opensubtitles - Added by Nikos Gar about 5 years ago

how can i do this? i can take a picture of the menu with the subtitles for you and upload it here.

RE: Opensubtitles - Added by Leonid Protasov about 5 years ago

Nikos Gar wrote:

how can i do this? i can take a picture of the menu with the subtitles for you and upload it here.

You play the file directly from HDD/USB/Samba/UPnP or from some plugin? If it's plugin just tell the name of the series and plugin name.

RE: Opensubtitles - Added by Nikos Gar about 5 years ago

iam using ororo plugin to watch series. you can try any series with many seasons. for example friends season 2 episode 6 has all kinds of subs except for the right ones! it also has subs from other series like friends with benefits and others.. You can also try big bang theory, any season and you will see the same thing.

RE: Opensubtitles - Added by Leonid Protasov about 5 years ago

Nikos Gar wrote:

iam using ororo plugin to watch series. you can try any series with many seasons. for example friends season 2 episode 6 has all kinds of subs except for the right ones! it also has subs from other series like friends with benefits and others.. You can also try big bang theory, any season and you will see the same thing.

I'm playing Friends S02EP06 and Movian autoselects Friends_S0206_-_The_One_with_the_Baby_on_the_Bus.srt (en).
In The Big Bang Theory I've watched S01EP02 and Movian autoselects The_Big_Bang_Theory_-_1x02_-_The_Big_Bran_Hypothesis__XOR_.srt (en).

RE: Opensubtitles - Added by Leonid Protasov about 5 years ago

And yes, in the last opensubtitles update is is only requests the subs that have corresponding season and episode set. And plugin sets them like:

Playing 'videoparams:{"no_fs_scan":true,"title":"The Big Bang Theory","season":1,"episode":5,

So opensubtitle makes request by title and filter season and episode. You want to switch off fltering by season and episode?

RE: Opensubtitles - Added by Nikos Gar about 5 years ago

sorry for that, i am using greek subtitles!! english are all there! but greek subs are all messed up in there. any way i can fix it?

RE: Opensubtitles - Added by Nikos Gar about 5 years ago

i want only the subs of the episode that i am watching at the moment, to be played and not all of the season subs. It was like i am mentionning before the upgrade. Since the upgrade all subs from all seasons are loading

RE: Opensubtitles - Added by Leonid Protasov about 5 years ago

Nikos Gar wrote:

i want only the subs of the episode that i am watching at the moment, to be played and not all of the season subs. It was like i am mentionning before the upgrade. Since the upgrade all subs from all seasons are loading

Fixed in 2.0.2 version. Please update.

RE: Opensubtitles - Added by Nikos Gar about 5 years ago

Thanks a LOT!!! works perfectly now!

RE: Opensubtitles - Added by Weis Miklos over 4 years ago

Can i set default (Hungarian) subtitle, for the plugin?
Edit: Ok, i find it:
Settings > Language > 1. subtitle code: hun
Thanks!

(1-11/11)