Enigma2

Added by Esben Pedersen over 5 years ago

Hi is there a guide somewhere on how to get the Enigma2 plugin working in showtime?.

Replies (15)

RE: Enigma2 - Added by Leonid Protasov over 5 years ago

Esben Pedersen wrote:

Hi is there a guide somewhere on how to get the Enigma2 plugin working in showtime?.

It's simple. Just add IP of the receiver via page menu.

RE: Enigma2 - Added by Esben Pedersen over 5 years ago

Where is the page menu i cant find a option to add and ip.

Press triangle on ps3 controller.

Thanks but i get the message "unable to open resource" after i have added the ip from the dreambox and try to stream from the current service any help?.

Maybe the log can help me to find out what's wrong...

The log says http request failed connection refused

Are you using https?

Never mind it is working now.

One more question it seems hd channels usually stop playing after a short period of time any help with that?.

RE: Enigma2 - Added by Esben Pedersen about 5 years ago

I was able to change the channel with the ps3 and still watch something else on the dreambox until a few days ago but now i get the message "no free tuner" and all the other channels are greyed out anyone know what i can do to change that?.

RE: Enigma2 - Added by Leonid Protasov about 5 years ago

Esben Pedersen wrote:

I was able to change the channel with the ps3 and still watch something else on the dreambox until a few days ago but now i get the message "no free tuner" and all the other channels are greyed out anyone know what i can do to change that?.

Sounds like something changed on sat/transponders? You can play only channels within the same transponder at the same time.

Are you sure a day ago i was able to watch a channel on the enigma plugin and all the channels on the dreambox itself were still availeble now there is a flashing red light on the dreambox when you watch a channel on the plugin that wasn't there before.

RE: Enigma2 - Added by Leonid Protasov about 5 years ago

Esben Pedersen wrote:

Are you sure a day ago i was able to watch a channel on the enigma plugin and all the channels on the dreambox itself were still availeble now there is a flashing red light on the dreambox when you watch a channel on the plugin that wasn't there before.

On my dm800, when I start Enigma2 and play any channel - red led is always flashing. And from the receiver itself at that time I can only switch to the channels within the same transponder. My dm800 is one tuner...

alright maybe it was a temporary bug or something that made it work on both places.

(1-15/15)