Whatever happened to the HDTrailers plugin?

Added by Croyd Crenson over 5 years ago

I remember a while back there was an HDTrailers plugin. Was that plugin cancelled? If so, any good replacements where I can see the latest trailers?

Thanks,
Croyd


Replies (5)

RE: Whatever happened to the HDTrailers plugin? - Added by Leonid Protasov over 5 years ago

Croyd Crenson wrote:

I remember a while back there was an HDTrailers plugin. Was that plugin cancelled? If so, any good replacements where I can see the latest trailers?

Thanks,
Croyd

That is this site? http://www.hd-trailers.net/

RE: Whatever happened to the HDTrailers plugin? - Added by Croyd Crenson over 5 years ago

Yes that's the site. I still have the plugin installed but I had to add it manually. I couldn't find it in the plugin list within the app.

Thanks,
Croyd

RE: Whatever happened to the HDTrailers plugin? - Added by Leonid Protasov over 5 years ago

Croyd Crenson wrote:

Yes that's the site. I still have the plugin installed but I had to add it manually. I couldn't find it in the plugin list within the app.

Thanks,
Croyd

Home page of plugin is here https://github.com/NP-/showtime-plugin-hdtrailers

But I beleive it is abandoned by NP - it's author. I have plans for rewriting this plugin :) But can give you no ETA.

RE: Whatever happened to the HDTrailers plugin? - Added by Leonid Protasov over 5 years ago

Leonid Protasov wrote:

Croyd Crenson wrote:

Yes that's the site. I still have the plugin installed but I had to add it manually. I couldn't find it in the plugin list within the app.

Thanks,
Croyd

Home page of plugin is here https://github.com/NP-/showtime-plugin-hdtrailers

But I beleive it is abandoned by NP - it's author. I have plans for rewriting this plugin :) But can give you no ETA.

Update to at least to 4.8 and you can install it from Apps.

RE: Whatever happened to the HDTrailers plugin? - Added by Croyd Crenson over 5 years ago

Thanks!! I'll give it a try...so happy it's back!

Croyd

(1-5/5)