NaviX Failed to parse playlist on portal

Added by tom jones almost 6 years ago

Hi i have been using showtime for a while on my ps3 with navi-x Everything has worked fine until yesterday 12-5-14 When i install navix and open any folder i get failed to parse playlist. I have tried to delete and reinstall both navix and the showtime app, i have also tried to update to testing and bleeding edge but still no luck? Is navix down? Also my second question is can we add repositories on our own? Like sportsdevil?

Replies (1)

RE: NaviX Failed to parse playlist on portal - Added by Leonid Protasov almost 6 years ago

tom jones wrote:

Hi i have been using showtime for a while on my ps3 with navi-x Everything has worked fine until yesterday 12-5-14 When i install navix and open any folder i get failed to parse playlist. I have tried to delete and reinstall both navix and the showtime app, i have also tried to update to testing and bleeding edge but still no luck? Is navix down? Also my second question is can we add repositories on our own? Like sportsdevil?

Try to open http://www.navixtreme.com/playlist/50242/navi-xtreme_nxportal_home.plx in browser and you will see that their's site is down :(

(1-1/1)