fdm's plugin thread

Added by fdm * about 6 years ago

I have access to a ps3 for a couple of days, so I decided that it'd be a good time to start writing showtime plugins. My first two plugins are attached: Simply Movies for simplymovies.net and Animetoon for animetoon.tv. They are quick-and-dirty, but seem to work well enough. I have some more plugins to write while I still have the ps3 to test them on, but when that's done I'll come back and prettify these initial plugins so any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

simplymovies.zip - Simply Movies (57 KB)

animetoon.zip - Animetoon (26.1 KB)

Replies (4)

RE: fdm's plugin thread - Added by Leonid Protasov about 6 years ago

fdm * wrote:

I have access to a ps3 for a couple of days, so I decided that it'd be a good time to start writing showtime plugins. My first two plugins are attached: Simply Movies for simplymovies.net and Animetoon for animetoon.tv. They are quick-and-dirty, but seem to work well enough. I have some more plugins to write while I still have the ps3 to test them on, but when that's done I'll come back and prettify these initial plugins so any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

To publish plugins you need to become a 'Plugin Developer'. To get access please mail and ask for access.

RE: fdm's plugin thread - Added by ├člueplanet . about 6 years ago

Excellent work fdm :)
Another English speaking tv plugin like ororo would be brilliant.

RE: fdm's plugin thread - Added by Wellington Rodrigo Gallo about 6 years ago

I really loved your job, it also inspired me, the only thing that is missing to become perfect is a opensubtitles search for subtitles, I am not a english native, so it would be nice if a could choose subtitles for the videos.

I can't program on java, but I'll study it to do some good work as yours, great job dude.

RE: fdm's plugin thread - Added by X Z almost 6 years ago

can you make a plugin of animehaven?
that site has 1080p videos

(1-4/4)