Request

Added by Andreas Berg about 6 years ago

First off, i just wanted to say that showtime is the first groundbraking mediacenter since XBMC, and showtime is a lot faster and smoother, visually more attractive so THANK you!

I had one questions about the "apps", is it possible to add "own sources", similiar to Cydia for iphone.
I'm looking for a way to see a program that runs under "Kanal 9 PLAY", here in Sweden. It's similiar to "TV4 Play".

If someone could help me with this i'd really appreciate it. If not, maybe point me in the right direction to do it myself if possible?
Thank you!

Kanal 9 Play - Big Brother.png - Kanal 9 Play - Big Brother (1.27 MB)

Replies (3)

RE: Request - Added by Leonid Protasov about 6 years ago

Andreas Berg wrote:

First off, i just wanted to say that showtime is the first groundbraking mediacenter since XBMC, and showtime is a lot faster and smoother, visually more attractive so THANK you!

I had one questions about the "apps", is it possible to add "own sources", similiar to Cydia for iphone.
I'm looking for a way to see a program that runs under "Kanal 9 PLAY", here in Sweden. It's similiar to "TV4 Play".

If someone could help me with this i'd really appreciate it. If not, maybe point me in the right direction to do it myself if possible?
Thank you!

Are you trying to make a request for Kanal 9 Play plugin?

RE: Request - Added by Andreas Berg about 6 years ago

Yes Leonid, exactly what i was trying to do, but it doesn't seem like anyone is interested :(

RE: Request - Added by Andreas Smas about 6 years ago

We usually approve all plugins that does not contain adult content so unless you're after adult plugins there's no real need for any additional sources.

(1-3/3)