Is there any plugin to ...

Added by Dave C over 6 years ago

I see lots of people asking about playing mp3 playlists, I was wondering if its also possible to do one with a video folder, or folders?

Basically, what I would like to do, is search a given directory, and sub directories, generate a playlist. Give me random/shuffle play etc.
I have this stupid idea that with enough tv shows and movies on random play, it might almost be like the usual 99 channels of crap on normal tv lol

I'm using latest test version which seems to have ntfs working quite well. Using a 3Tb external on ntfs with my rebug ps3.

Best little media box :) thanks heap to devs!

Replies (1)

RE: Is there any plugin to ... - Added by Leonid Protasov over 6 years ago

Dave C wrote:

I see lots of people asking about playing mp3 playlists, I was wondering if its also possible to do one with a video folder, or folders?

Basically, what I would like to do, is search a given directory, and sub directories, generate a playlist. Give me random/shuffle play etc.
I have this stupid idea that with enough tv shows and movies on random play, it might almost be like the usual 99 channels of crap on normal tv lol

I'm using latest test version which seems to have ntfs working quite well. Using a 3Tb external on ntfs with my rebug ps3.

Best little media box :) thanks heap to devs!

Turn on Autoplay next in Settings... Doesn't work with subfolders though :(

(1-1/1)