OCEANUS plugin!!

Added by Girish Patel over 7 years ago

Facanferff has announced the release of the first Showtime PS3 Media Player skin called Oceanus for the application.

Download: https://github.com/downloads/facanferff/showtime-plugin-oceanus/oceanus.zip

(my 'Oceanus' logo)

Replies (12)

RE: OCEANUS plugin!! - Added by Michael Lob over 7 years ago

Great Plugin :)

RE: OCEANUS plugin!! - Added by Tiago windcrusher over 7 years ago

Great Plugin, awesome work!!!

I'm have one problem...

I'm have 1 folder for movie.. and this not good for this skin!!

Thanks!!

RE: OCEANUS plugin!! - Added by Drago Kraner over 7 years ago

Looking great, but don't work on Navi-X??

RE: OCEANUS plugin!! - Added by Mike Rulez over 7 years ago

Hi, i'm getting the "missing image" with all my movies folders, this is how i have my folders files http://imgur.com/ZY1wg as you can see i have folder.jpg and also moviename.jpg also have "backdrop.jpg" for a background picture, would be awesome in to have an option to use specific file names for each stuff, that way the skin would know what to look for, awesome work btw things like this makes me love showtime every day more and more :)

RE: OCEANUS plugin!! - Added by Jerome Morrow over 7 years ago

Tiago windcrusher wrote:

Great Plugin, awesome work!!!

I'm have one problem...

I'm have 1 folder for movie.. and this not good for this skin!!

Thanks!!

Same here...

Mike Rulez wrote:

Hi, i'm getting the "missing image" with all my movies folders, this is how i have my folders files http://imgur.com/ZY1wg as you can see i have folder.jpg and also moviename.jpg also have "backdrop.jpg" for a background picture, would be awesome in to have an option to use specific file names for each stuff, that way the skin would know what to look for, awesome work btw things like this makes me love showtime every day more and more :)

Downloads all these files (images, poster, background) for every movie.... I think this work should be done automatic with this skin.

Oceanus plugin (skin) looks very promising, but needs to resolve this things (be more flexible for diferent kinds of user, 1 folder for movie, etc)

Best regards

Jerome

RE: OCEANUS plugin!! - Added by Girish Patel over 7 years ago

I've done a temporary fix for the 'no image' poster. I've done some tweaking.

Also I noticed on the 'poster' view the artwork sizes change when there isn't no description. So I've taken out the description too and this gives you a constant size through out. The 'coverflow' option is a bit annoying as the posters are square so all my covers look squashed. My edit looks so much better I think. I've also placed a white border around the posters too, to make them stand out.

Hi Girish Patel, would you mind to upload your edited OCEANUS plugin so i could check it out or do i also need to use your edited showtime? thx alot.

Hi Mike, I've attached my edited version of Oceanus. You don't need my edited Showtime so it should work with official builds.
Girish.

Oceanus.zip - Custom Oceanus plugin. (2.61 MB)

RE: OCEANUS plugin!! - Added by Shamil Hansim over 7 years ago

wow is great plugin thx to the creator :)

i have install it it works ;)

I see (missing image)I dont why :(

I created 1 folder and insert there xxxxx.avi + xxxxx.jpg (avi+jpg have the same name)not work :(

as a last i have try Girish Patel Custom Oceanus plugin no luck :(

I have try lots of combination with resize the jpg nothing works :(

I can not see my own covers :(

maybe it is a bug?

Can someone fix it?

Thanks alot Girish Patel, as Shamil Hansim said, we are in the same boat :P can't get my covers to show up yet, i will try to rename the ext. of one of my movies cover picture from jpg to png and try again, who knows...

Mike,
can't you get your covers to automatically download from the TMDB (the Movie Database)?

RE: OCEANUS plugin!! - Added by steve CLM over 7 years ago

web error page not found thing !

(1-12/12)