MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.26]

Added by NP ... about 9 years ago

MegaViewer is a link graber.

Supported websites: Supported hosting websites:
  • 2shared.com
  • movreel.com
  • rapidshare.com (waiting time display in the debug console)
  • uploadc.com
  • vidbux.com
  • vidxden.com
  • zalaa.com

The developer has no affiliation with the sites what so ever. Nor does he receive money or any other kind of benefits for them.

Please read the TOS before using.

ChangeLog:

Added Support for 2Shared
Added MegaVideo time limit bypass
Added Auto Login option for MegaUpload
Clean up Settings page
Megaupload to MegaVideo Support
MegaUpload Account page update
Fix for megaupload support
Fix button name in oneddl
Added Bookmark Support
Added Mega MKV

Fix http headers problem
Added Support for manual inserted links
Added Support for Megaupload Premium accounts
Added Support for episode7.com
Added RapidShare Support

Updated OneDDL series link to include all episodes available
Improved MegaRelease Link Parser
Small Fix's

Support for the new OneDDL Layout (8/11/11)
Added support for vvwtv

Added series link in OneDDL
Added OneDDL and MegaRelease description info
Minor fix's

Cheers,
NP

megaviewer.zip - MegaViewer Plugin Version 0.1 (93.2 KB)

megaviewer.zip - MegaViewer Plugin Version 0.11 (93.4 KB)

megaviewer.zip - MegaViewer Plugin Version 0.12 (93.7 KB)

megaviewer.zip - MegaViewer Plugin Version 0.13 (93.9 KB)

megaviewer.zip - MegaViewer Version 0.21 (150 KB)

megaviewer.zip - MegaViewer Plugin Version 0.22 (151 KB)

megaviewer.zip - MegaViewer Plugin Version 0.26 (154 KB)

Replies (26)

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.1] - Added by marc henry about 9 years ago

I installed the plugin and it's a nice one. But i can't view some content (megarelease and icefilms, it took a long time to load and nothing happened. Oneddl work good but not all. I can't view the HD movie (no watch link only the description of the movie) but worked with the Dvd films.

Good work and i hope a next update.

Peace!

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.1] - Added by Hans C about 9 years ago

Its a really nice plugin, but I have the same experience as Marc. Oneddl works as it should, but Icefilms just playes 3 seconds and then ends. Haven't tested any HD.

Looking forward to the next version :)

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.1] - Added by marc henry about 9 years ago

Please, can you tell me how i add websites on megaviewer using the code. Can you give me some advices. Thank You!

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.11] - Added by NP ... about 9 years ago

Hi marc

to respond to ur first post the long time u have to wait in icefilms and megarelease is the 45 seconds impose by megaupload. Has for the HD movies not being available, is the consequence of the file size limitation of free accounts or the side effect of the source being separated in multiple files and or compressed files.

In the topic of adding sites to the plugin, I didn't really made the code to facilitate this kind of stuff so e don't see the advantage on using the code in the plugin instead of starting from scratch.
But if u want I can try to help u or if I have the time add it my self. What sites do u have in mind?

As for the problem of videos just play a few seconds or not playing at all,this is a problem in the way showtime handles the http connection, I have asked andoma to take a look at this and I'm hopping for a fix soon.

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.11] - Added by marc henry about 9 years ago

Hi NP, thank you for the reply. The site is http://vvwtv.blogspot.com/ and/or http://www.watchseries-online.com/. I try to add it in the code (with my very basic knowledge in script) but with no result. I just managed to create an icon in the interface but no link or content. Thanks again for this plugin i use it everyday.

Peace!

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.12] - Added by NP ... about 9 years ago

Added support for vvwtv.blogspot.com as for watchseries-online.com the great majority of the sources are Low Resolution Flash Video (flv) so i don't think it's worth the work.

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.12] - Added by marc henry about 9 years ago

Hello NP. Thank you for the update and for your patience. But after the loading (about 45 sec.) the video start and stopped immediatly. It's work with some links. And the 'List Episodes' feature in Oneddl is great. Why the video starting immediatly in Onedll and not the others sites ? Oneddl uses megaupload ?

Peace!

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.12] - Added by NP ... about 9 years ago

The bug present when u try to use megaupload links is really annoying, special because i can't pinpoint the cause since with works some of the times a them with stops working without any kind of detectable pattern.

OneDDL uses multiupload.com sources and that's the reason why u don't have to wait the 45 seconds.

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.13] - Added by rory mullan about 9 years ago

Excellent plugin, onedll and megarelease working perfect. Any chance of adding the ability to input manual megaupload and multipload links. Ill have a go at this myself at the weekend if you dont want to.

Cheers. Excellent work.

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.13] - Added by NP ... about 9 years ago

Hi rory

Thanks for the feedback, the manual input is a nice suggestion.
The only problem is the Plugin API doesn't support this kind of user input at the moment.
When I have the time I will take another look at this.

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.13] - Added by marc henry almost 9 years ago

Hi NP. Thank you for your plugins updates. Keep the good work.

Peace!

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.21] - Added by rory mullan almost 9 years ago

Updates are great. The bug is still present with megaupload links, all avi files I have tried to play have stopped as soon as they start. mkv files work fine though. Cheers for the plugin.

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.21] - Added by NP ... almost 9 years ago

Hi rory
The megaupload bug really suck i know, hope to have some kind o solution soon.
Thanks for the feedback
Cheers

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.22] - Added by Ploggy .. almost 9 years ago

I'm loving this plugin, really. Good job.
But I get random lockups from time to time while browsing for videos and requires me to power off the ps3.

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.22] - Added by xsb xsb almost 9 years ago

Hi,

With mu links on megarelease, megamkv and mega exclue:

Unable to start video playback
dvdnav: Unable to open DVD

Having also the problem into icefilms...

Only RS links into OneDDL are working for me...

megaviewer 0.22 with last version of showtime 3.3.366.g31176.dirty on rebug 3.55 tb 2... I tried also with the multiman version & a 3.3.328 version... but no more success...

I tried several combo of convert mu/mv links with bypass/autologin, with or without a premium account but still not working...

Also what the insert link works for? looking to a specific mu/mv links or adding a xml feed to parse the mu/mv links inside?

Thanks for the work btw, looks great on everything else...

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.22] - Added by NP ... almost 9 years ago

Ploggy:
Thanks for the feedback. The freezes u are discribing may be cause by a showtime bug that was been correct recently.

xsb xsb:
Thanks for the heads up, some of the problems are already fixed, but I have been a bit busy. Anyhow I hope to release a new version with some new features and some fix's this weekend.

Cheers
NP

Thanks for replying and for the new version to come.

I'll take a look to your new megaviewer.js to add some sources (especially top-films for FR & openlinkmovie/tvscenerelease for US), looks pretty simple with the right regexs... maybe an xml parser also, could be useful if used with the online xml output of a web hosted script (perl/python/php) handling the scrapping...

++

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.22] - Added by NP ... almost 9 years ago

No Problem.
I really want to finish the new release but work takes priority unfortunately.
I have add some new site to, if you want leave the links and I can take a look (but no promises).
If you want to add them your self you are welcome to, as for the xml parse I didn't give it any thought because I don't have the infra structure needed to guarantee it would work.

By the way something I didn't explain for your first post, the insert link option is to enable the user to insert manual any link to the supported host.

And one question are you having troubles when using a megaupload premium account? That should still work.

Cheers
NP

Problem is the same if using a premium account or not... I also tried
without the autologin but no more success... but going into the login
option showed that I was logged into my premium...

I already figured out it for the insert link when I looked at the
megaviewer.js but thanks...

For the links I would like to add:

http://tvscenerelease.blogspot.com/
http://onelinkmovie.com/

http://top-film.net/ could be also nice for french sources but this
one need a login to see the megaupload links (not for the rs ones) and
also using an intermediate domain for protecting the links (no captcha
but a view links button)...

I can add them by myself & take a look at the xml module, just need a
base version working for me with megaupload links...

++

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.22] - Added by Ploggy .. almost 9 years ago

Well, seems you were right. The bug is officially gone with the new showtime build (thank you Andreas Öman) :)
and also to mirror what was said above about the plugin throwing out the file type not being supported errors with certain channels. It's happening with
ONEDDL too. (although it maybe 404 errors I cant remember off the top of my head) :p

Once the other channels files are supported I can see me using this plugin on a daily basis so thank you very much. :)

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.22] - Added by rory mullan almost 9 years ago

And there goes megaupload :(

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.22] - Added by dyn jon almost 9 years ago

Is there anyway of streaming mkv's from oneddl on rapidshare on pc without downloading them first like it is done on the ps3?

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.26] - Added by NP ... almost 9 years ago

Now u can, give the new megaviewer version a try.

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.26] - Added by henrique costa over 8 years ago

ONEDDL site has changed is there any chance to fix the script in order for oneddl to work again ?
it was the only site that one could watch stuff without problems :-(.
thanks

RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.26] - Added by Jarkan cio over 8 years ago

This plugin is awesome but, Could you please make us happier with the addition of webpages like: watchseries.eu, www.1channel.ch, www.tubeplus.me?

I would be very very grateful.
Thanks

1 2 (1-25/26)