Movian Subtitles BUGS and Glitches

Added by max desj about 5 years ago

When i watch series with subtitles on, after a few minutes the screen starts to glitch, and you see all kind of annoying bars glitching in the screen, once its started the option menu is corrupted, all weird looking (looks like snow on the tv from the nineties) i have to turn off the subtitles to not have this problem but still i happened a few times when this was still going on while the subtitles were disabled.
I am on cfw 4.66 from darknet, i tried reinstalling it, i also did the Restore file system, and rebuild database, it worked for a while and restarted again.
I updated to the latest build i downloaded here a few days ago also.

This really looks like a virus, but i would not know how to deal with ps3 viruses (windows is easy with a clean format)

If you know what could cause this your help will be welcome, in the meantime i will try to update the firmware to 4.70 from habib to see if theres a change.

Replies (2)

RE: Movian Subtitles BUGS and Glitches - Added by Leonid Protasov about 5 years ago

max desj wrote:

When i watch series with subtitles on, after a few minutes the screen starts to glitch, and you see all kind of annoying bars glitching in the screen, once its started the option menu is corrupted, all weird looking (looks like snow on the tv from the nineties) i have to turn off the subtitles to not have this problem but still i happened a few times when this was still going on while the subtitles were disabled.
I am on cfw 4.66 from darknet, i tried reinstalling it, i also did the Restore file system, and rebuild database, it worked for a while and restarted again.
I updated to the latest build i downloaded here a few days ago also.

This really looks like a virus, but i would not know how to deal with ps3 viruses (windows is easy with a clean format)

If you know what could cause this your help will be welcome, in the meantime i will try to update the firmware to 4.70 from habib to see if theres a change.

Attaching screenshots and sample could be useful.

RE: Movian Subtitles BUGS and Glitches - Added by max desj about 5 years ago

Here are pictures of what i see

20150805_023329.jpg - broken menus (1.46 MB)

20150805_034424.jpg - flashing fuckups (1.28 MB)

(1-2/2)