YTS.RE Questions?

Added by Bing Bai almost 6 years ago

I just began to use YTS.re plugin to watch Movies.

Is this app related to the BitTorrent Setting Under Global Setting-General?

We need set a portion of internal hard drive for movie to be stored, right?

How do I clear the cache/HDD space after I finished the movie. Is there other plugin using bit torrent setting?

Many thanks

Replies (4)

RE: YTS.RE Questions? - Added by Leonid Protasov almost 6 years ago

Bing Bai wrote:

I just began to use YTS.re plugin to watch Movies.

Is this app related to the BitTorrent Setting Under Global Setting-General?

Yes.

We need set a portion of internal hard drive for movie to be stored, right?

Yes.

How do I clear the cache/HDD space after I finished the movie. Is there other plugin using bit torrent setting?

That feature is planned to be implemented. Currently you can do that manually only.
Currently plugins are: yts.re, rutor

Many thanks

RE: YTS.RE Questions? - Added by zoe joe almost 6 years ago

I also found the cached files on the ps3 harddrive under /dev_hdd0/game/HTSS00003/USRDIR/cache/bittorrentcache. I wanted to ask all these files have an .tc extension i tried the .tc into .avi/mkv/mp4 to watch the movie again but that wont work. Is there a way to watch it again ? thanks in advance

RE: YTS.RE Questions? - Added by Leonid Protasov almost 6 years ago

zoe joe wrote:

I also found the cached files on the ps3 harddrive under /dev_hdd0/game/HTSS00003/USRDIR/cache/bittorrentcache. I wanted to ask all these files have an .tc extension i tried the .tc into .avi/mkv/mp4 to watch the movie again but that wont work. Is there a way to watch it again ? thanks in advance

I suppose that the answer is no until downloader feature will be implemented in Showtime.

RE: YTS.RE Questions? - Added by zoe joe almost 6 years ago

Thank you for the reply, good things are coming by the sound of it, new UI and download feauture for the win :D

(1-4/4)