Scrolling no longer loops back to top of list

Added by Kane Elias over 7 years ago

Hi all,

First of all I love showtime and think it is brilliant.

My problem relates to scrolling through videos. In previous versions of Showtime, I could scroll through my list of videos and once I hit the last one it would start back from the top. I could also press up from the top video and go to the bottom video. In recent updates now when I do this it just stops at the last video or the first video. The scrolling no longer cycles around.

Is this a setting I am missing or something that has been removed from future editions?

Cheers

Replies (8)

RE: Scrolling no longer loops back to top of list - Added by Leonid Protasov over 7 years ago

1. Update to the showtime bleeding edge 4.7.194.
2. In look & feel settings enable wrapping in the lists.
Report with log please if the issue is still reproducible.

RE: Scrolling no longer loops back to top of list - Added by Kane Elias over 7 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply.

I will test and report back. Cheers.

RE: Scrolling no longer loops back to top of list - Added by Kane Elias over 7 years ago

Ok so I upgraded to the version you suggested and checked settings and wrapping was already enabled.

Wrapping works when in the settings menu but not when I am in my NAS exploring video folders or files.

This did work in previous versions.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

RE: Scrolling no longer loops back to top of list - Added by Leonid Protasov over 7 years ago

You mean that wrapping doesn't work when you browse samba share or upnp share? If yes, please specify which one.

I select local network on showtime and it shows my WD My Book Live which is a Twonky NAS. When I browse the files on the NAS wrapping does not work.

The My Book Live I am pretty sure is upnp.

Thanks for your help.

Any other ideas I can try please?

Makes it tough when there are so many files on the NAS. Cheers

Kane Elias wrote:

Any other ideas I can try please?

Makes it tough when there are so many files on the NAS. Cheers

Issue is filed at https://showtimemediacenter.com/issues/2258

Awesome, thanks for the update.

(1-8/8)