List View in all folders

Added by Mariano Flotron over 6 years ago

Hi, the view is driving me crazy. After reinstalling Showtime i can't set the "list view" as default in all folders, by default is in "list 2" and i see a big cover with the description on the right, i have to press the triangle and change the view to list2>list>coverflow>posters>array> to finally arrive to my preffered "list". And i have to do that every time i browse a new folder

How to set my preferred view as default


Replies (9)

RE: List View in all folders - Added by Leonid Protasov over 6 years ago

Mariano Flotron wrote:

Hi, the view is driving me crazy. After reinstalling Showtime i can't set the "list view" as default in all folders, by default is in "list 2" and i see a big cover with the description on the right, i have to press the triangle and change the view to list2>list>coverflow>posters>array> to finally arrive to my preffered "list". And i have to do that every time i browse a new folder

How to set my preferred view as default

Please make a feature request at https://showtimemediacenter.com/projects/showtime/issues/new

RE: List View in all folders - Added by Andreas Smas over 6 years ago

Mariano Flotron wrote:

Hi, the view is driving me crazy. After reinstalling Showtime i can't set the "list view" as default in all folders, by default is in "list 2" and i see a big cover with the description on the right, i have to press the triangle and change the view to list2>list>coverflow>posters>array> to finally arrive to my preffered "list". And i have to do that every time i browse a new folder

How to set my preferred view as default

Do you have Oceanus installed? I think that's where the "list 2" is coming from. Try uninstalling it.

RE: List View in all folders - Added by Mariano Flotron over 6 years ago

No plugins, pure showtime

RE: List View in all folders - Added by Andreas Smas over 6 years ago

Did you have oceanus installed before?

RE: List View in all folders - Added by Mariano Flotron over 6 years ago

I really don't know. Is there a way to clean past plugins or any thing that can make this?

RE: List View in all folders - Added by Andreas Smas over 6 years ago

This is a bit weird ...

Could you attach the logfile from when you run Showtime see logging for how to do this.

RE: List View in all folders - Added by Mariano Flotron over 6 years ago

I see some oceanus thing there.. I don't understand where it comes? I never install plugins

0.txt Magnifier (24.1 KB)

RE: List View in all folders - Added by Leonid Protasov over 6 years ago

Mariano Flotron wrote:

I see some oceanus thing there.. I don't understand where it comes? I never install plugins

Just install oceanus.
Then uninstall it.
Reboot Showtime and list 2 will go away.

RE: List View in all folders - Added by Mariano Flotron over 6 years ago

Leonid Protasov wrote:

Mariano Flotron wrote:

I see some oceanus thing there.. I don't understand where it comes? I never install plugins

Just install oceanus.
Then uninstall it.
Reboot Showtime and list 2 will go away.

That worked like magic! Thank you Leonid and Andreas

(1-9/9)