controller failure

Added by Marko Majuri over 7 years ago

Updated showtime to build 4.3 build 253 and noticed that controller stopped working completely (apart of PS home button, so was able to exit showtime) - is it just me or something broke along the way? (reverted back to 4.2 stable build for now) PS3 here is running with FW 3.55 as I haven't noticed any reason for updating it further.

Replies (5)

RE: controller failure - Added by Kevin Flynn over 7 years ago

Same here. Ran the update as I always have in the past, and now have a broken Showtime. Can't do anything apart from exit. Nice update. :(
In fact, I won't even be able to update it when a fix is released without messing around with ftping files and such. What a pain.

RE: controller failure - Added by Croyd Crenson over 7 years ago

Have this issue as well..controller doesn't work so can't do anything.

RE: controller failure - Added by a a over 7 years ago

How did you manage to revert back to an earlier version? Installing the 4.2 package file didn't manage to do it...

RE: controller failure - Added by Andreas Smas over 7 years ago

Sorry about this. I did a push too early without testing on the ps3. I do most of the development on Linux or OS X and also run it on those platforms for testing.

A new version have been pushed but you'll need to download and install it manually from http://www.lonelycoder.com/showtime/download

RE: controller failure - Added by Kevin Flynn over 7 years ago

Excellent! Speedy response. Will install new version tonight. Thanks Andreas! :D

(1-5/5)