BUG on SRT Subtitles (showtime-3.1.228.gbd329.pkg)

Added by Nataniel Klug about 11 years ago

Hello all,

This is my first message. O noticed an error or bug in the latest version of Showtime. I was using version showtime-3.0.pkg and the subtitles were working fine and the only problem was that after watching an episode from a TV Series I need to quit the program and load it again so the next episode won´t be framed like in slow motion. In this new version (as subject) this is not a problem, I can go from one episode to the other without any problems, but the SRT subtitles are really crazy. It´s working fine and sometimes it show some codes and letters that are not from that part of the subtitle.

I got back to 3.0.

PS.: I tried many TV Series (Vampire Diaries, V.2009, Persons Unknown and Grey´s Anatomy), all using SRT subtitles and all had the same problem. That´s why I am not sending this files.

Att,

Nataniel Klug

Replies (4)

RE: BUG on SRT Subtitles (showtime-3.1.228.gbd329.pkg) - Added by Simeon Dobrudjanski about 11 years ago

Yes, I have the same problem, sometimes weird letters appear under the subs. It's not a giant issue, but still.. it can be fixed

RE: BUG on SRT Subtitles (showtime-3.1.228.gbd329.pkg) - Added by Andreas Smas about 11 years ago

Fixed in version: 3.1.241 (Not released anywhere yet, but still)

Thanks for the heads up

RE: BUG on SRT Subtitles (showtime-3.1.228.gbd329.pkg) - Added by Kal-El Junior about 11 years ago

Vampire diaries is awesome!

Season 3 is starting very soon! :D

RE: BUG on SRT Subtitles (showtime-3.1.228.gbd329.pkg) - Added by Nataniel Klug about 11 years ago

Andreas Öman wrote:

Fixed in version: 3.1.241 (Not released anywhere yet, but still)

Thanks for the heads up

Thank you Andreas,

This is an awsome app for my PS3. Thank you for your time.

(1-4/4)