Youtube plugin not working as expected

Added by Tassos Georgiou over 4 years ago

This may be a well known issue but any case:

Movian 4.99.705 bleeding edge
YouTube plugin 3.1.9
(both latest available)

When I open the YouTube page, it lacks functionality. For example when i open the search page, I just get a blue page with nothing to enter, when I hit my profile I see my lists (activity, watch later, uploads etc.) but when I click to any of it, nothing happens.

I've tried reinstalling movian and plugin but nothing happened.

thanks!

Replies (9)

RE: Youtube plugin not working as expected - Added by Marcin Lukas over 4 years ago

Hello

I have exactly the same problem. Anybody sorted it out ?

RE: Youtube plugin not working as expected - Added by sab king over 4 years ago

same here. and when u press triangle nothing happens

RE: Youtube plugin not working as expected - Added by Leonardo Muñoz Huanca over 4 years ago

Well i got the same problem, nothing works. you can watch videos from the other options but searching and profile doesnt work. hope they fix this soon.

RE: Youtube plugin not working as expected - Added by Jon B over 4 years ago

You can search via the bar at the top of the home screen, that's what I do because the YT plugin itself is borked for me too.

RE: Youtube plugin not working as expected - Added by ludwig esteve over 4 years ago

Exactly same problem here with movian 5, revert back to my former version which work fine util it's fixed.

RE: Youtube plugin not working as expected - Added by Andreas Smas over 4 years ago

The problem is that the Youtube plugin is unmaintained so unless someone steps up and fix it, it will kinda stay this way :-(

RE: Youtube plugin not working as expected - Added by sab king over 4 years ago

no offense andreas, but whats the point having a pretty interface if u cant even access our youtube channel anymore? there's no list view anymore, and the torrent is very unstable causing to crash.

RE: Youtube plugin not working as expected - Added by Andreas Smas over 4 years ago

The point of the new interface is that it works on touch devices with I personally rank more important than the youtube plugin. And since I'm the only developer I suppose it's gonna stay that way.

RE: Youtube plugin not working as expected - Added by Christopher Drosos over 4 years ago

I had the same problem with youtube, it wasnt working but yesterday i see a new version of youtube come online, 5.0.1 which now is working perfect and is pretty too, thank very much for this.
i would like to donate some money to movian for the great experience, how i can do that?
thanks

(1-9/9)